Dear valued customers, we inform you that there are revisions to the Directorate General of SDPPI Regulation No. 3 of 2019. The following is an outline of the contents of the revision to the regulation
- Additional frequency allocation of 433 MHz and 2.4 GHz
- Reference for the preparation of Technical Standards for Frequency 433 MHz ETSI EN 300 220
- Reference for the preparation of Technical Standards for Frequency 2.4 MHz ETSI EN 300 328
- Directorate General Regulation on Ministerial Decree
- Delete Annex II on Mobile LPWAN technical standards as its provisions have been moved to the Ministerial Decree on LTE technical standards.
- General Requirements Adjustment: EMC, Non-Ionizing Radiation (MPE)
- Removing the requirement of data placement in the country (in accordance with the provisions of PP 71/2019 on PSTE)
- Addition of Test Methods
- The old Test Result Report is still valid as long as it does not conflict with this regulation
- Grace Period 3 months
That is all the information we can convey about SDPPI Regulation. Thank you.
If you are a manufacturer, distributor, importer, laboratory, or other entity that wants to distribute telecommunication devices and needs Postel / SDPPI Type Approval Certification Services or wants to consult first, you can contact us at: